The Young Vet Summer Experience Live Online
The Young Vet Summer Experience Live Online
The Young Vet Summer Experience is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for aspiring vets to undertake the work experience of their dreams 'Live Online'.
Over the course of 5 days, you will dive into the heart of life at a London vet clinic, shadowing vets and practising medical tasks that students would never normally be able to experience before vet school.
Join us for a life-changing experience that will serve as an outstanding differentiator on your university application form and set you up for a future as a successful vet.
Immersive Veterinary Experiences:
- Virtually shadow vets in animal hospitals and practices
- Manage client relationships and practice surgical dexterity skills
- Delve into specialisms and practise as an equine and farm vet
- Understand the role vets play in several walks of life
- Experience real animal consultations
Meet Senior Vets:
- Be coached through immersive experiences with vets from small animal practices, surgery, emergency care, equine, wildlife and farm vets
- Private networking sessions with these vets who can become vital connections for your future careers
Personalised Vet School Application Coaching:
- Bespoke coaching on how to get into a top vet school: have your credentials reviewed by a vet admissions expert and receive a dynamic, personalised development plan to help you gain admission into your first-choice university.
- Training on how to excel in the vet school admissions process: personal statements, interviews, work experience and assessments
- Attendance demonstrates your commitment to veterinary medicine and can be a fantastic differentiator to add to your university/college application form
- Complete the online assessment after the programme and receive a personalised certificate
This programme is for students aged 15-18. No prior knowledge or experience is required; our professionals will give you all the training you need. There is no application process, and you can secure your place simply by clicking “Register Now”. We operate on a first-come first-served basis so encourage you to register as soon as possible.
The Live Online Internship will take place 31st July - 4th August 2021.
Places are highly limited. The only way to guarantee your place is to click 'Register Now' and enter your details.
In select circumstances, we can offer payment by instalments, which requires a 50% deposit. To speak to a Student Experience Manager about your personal circumstances please click here OR email us at firstname.lastname@example.org OR call us on +44 (0) 203 488 5089.
|'Live Online' Internship
|Immersive veterinary science experience. Participate in client consultations; training on how to reach the top of the small animal world. Coaching on how to get into a top veterinary school.
|Private networking with top vets
|Personalised, comprehensive, career coaching day. Receive a dynamic, development plan to reach the height of your career ambitions.
31st July - 4th August 2021
11am - 4:30pm (UK time)
As part of your booking, you will receive 12 months’ access to our state-of-the-art tech platform, AmbitionX. Here you will find all of your programme materials and complete post-programme assessments to gain coveted ‘experience points’ to demonstrate your levels of professional development. You will also be able to access any of InvestIN’s Live Online weekend and evening programmes through AmbitionX at no extra cost. Your AmbitionX membership will be free for one year and after that will be charged at £165/annum; you may cancel any time before renewal.
In the unlikely event that the in-person programme is completely cancelled because of Covid-19 then students will receive a refund. We have never yet had to cancel a London summer experience, having successfully delivered programmes during the summers of 2020 and 2021, with strict social distancing and excellent feedback. We shall of course adhere to all Covid-related government guidelines in place at the time of the programme and keep student safety as the highest priority.
If you pay via credit because you postponed a previous booking then the credit note will be reissued to you in full.
If you are trying to register and the registration box is not appearing it is likely because of firewall restrictions on your desktop device.
You may wish to try on your mobile device instead. Alternatively, please email email@example.com with details of the programme you want to register for. We will reserve your place immediately and send you a link to pay by card online.