The Young Entrepreneur Weekend
The Young Entrepreneur Weekend
The Young Entrepreneur Weekend gives students aged 15-18 a chance to test-drive life as an entrepreneur. Learn from top business leaders as they guide you through a series of interactive activities: design a business strategy, build a brand, and pitch your business idea to professional investors. You will also get expert advice on how to become a successful entrepreneur, with guidance on study choices, extra-curricular activities, work experience, raising capital and more.
You can attend either in-person in London or live online. Register now to gain an edge over other aspiring entrepreneurs, and a super-curricular experience to add to your university application.
- Top entrepreneurs will coach you through a range of interactive activities:
- Analyse the business model of a multinational tech company
- Develop a world-class marketing strategy
- Pitch your business ideas to a panel of professional investors
- You will be trained on how to fulfil your ambitions of becoming a top entrepreneur
- An action plan of how to break into the field, starting now
- Coaching by experts on academic choices, extra-curricular activities, work experience, raising capital and more
- Hear from successful entrepreneurs and ask them all your burning questions
- Q&A panel with business leaders from a range of backgrounds
- Attendance demonstrates you’ve gained key skills such as communication, teamwork, public speaking and commercial awareness
- Complete the online assessment after the programme and receive a personalised certificate to include in your applications
- Included in your programme fee is one year’s access to our work experience platform, AmbitionX
- Over 100 hours of live and interactive online sessions with professionals from 15 different industries
- Gain experience points and certificates for every session you complete
This programme is for students aged 15-18. No prior knowledge or experience is required. The programme involves a mixture of interactive simulations, exercises and Q&A sessions. You can choose to attend the programme either in-person in London or ‘Live Online’; the content is the same for both.
In-Person: £195/student for full day
'Live Online’: £165/student for full day
There is no application process, and you can secure your place simply by clicking “Register Now”. We operate on a first-come first-served basis and programme places are limited.
- 5th November 2023
- University College London (UCL)
University College London (UCL),
- 5th November 2023 - 11am - 5:30pm (UK time)
Included in your programme fee is one year’s access to our work experience platform, AmbitionX. This gives you access to 100+ hours of live and interactive online sessions with professionals from 15 different industries. This is an excellent opportunity to gain a huge variety of professional experience to include in university and job applications. For each session you attend, you will receive experience points and a certificate!
In the unlikely event that the in-person programme is completely cancelled because of Covid-19 then students will receive a refund. We have never yet had to cancel a London summer experience, having successfully delivered programmes during the summers of 2020 and 2021, with strict social distancing and excellent feedback. We shall of course adhere to all Covid-related government guidelines in place at the time of the programme and keep student safety as the highest priority.
If you pay via credit because you postponed a previous booking then the credit note will be reissued to you in full.
If you are trying to register and the registration box is not appearing it is likely because of firewall restrictions on your desktop device.
You may wish to try on your mobile device instead. Alternatively, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the programme you want to register for. We will reserve your place immediately and send you a link to pay by card online.