The Future Lawyer Weekend
The Future Lawyer Weekend
The Future Lawyer Programme takes students aged 12-14 on an immersive exploration of the world of a lawyer. The programme provides an interactive experience with top professionals who will guide you through exciting simulations, including an immersive courtroom battle and a high-stakes corporate negotiation. You will also be coached on how to become a top lawyer, with guidance on GCSE choices, extra-curricular activities, work experience and more.
You can attend either in-person in London or live online. Register now to gain an edge over other aspiring lawyers, and a super-curricular experience to add to your university application.
- Top lawyers will coach you through a range of interactive activities, including:
- Participate in a simulated murder trial: review forensic evidence and watch lawyers perform
- Public speaking coaching by top barristers
- Corporate law: hear from City lawyers and be trained on commercial awareness
- Human rights experience: analyse the legal and political issues in a high-profile deportation case
- Step-by-step guidance on how to become a lawyer
- Advice on subject choices, extra-curricular activities, work experience and more
- Hear from successful lawyers and ask them all your burning questions
- Attendance demonstrates you’ve gained skills that are key to becoming a lawyer, including teamwork, problem-solving, commercial awareness, and public speaking
- Complete the online assessment after the programme and receive a personalised certificate to include in your applications
- Included in your programme fee is one year’s access to our work experience platform, AmbitionX
- Over 100 hours of live and interactive online sessions with professionals from 15 different industries
- Gain experience points and certificates for every session you complete
This programme is for students aged 12-14. No prior knowledge or experience is required. The programme involves a mixture of interactive simulations, exercises and Q&A sessions. You can choose to attend the programme either in-person in London or ‘Live Online’; the content is the same for both.
In-Person: £195/student for full day
'Live Online’: £165/student for full day
There is no application process, and you can secure your place simply by clicking “Register Now”. We operate on a first-come first-served basis and programme places are limited.
- 28th January 2024
- University College London (UCL)
University College London (UCL),
- 28th January 2024 - 11am-5.30pm (UK Time)
Included in your programme fee is one year’s access to our work experience platform, AmbitionX. This gives you access to 100+ hours of live and interactive online sessions with professionals from 15 different industries. This is an excellent opportunity to gain a huge variety of professional experience to include in university and job applications. For each session you attend, you will receive experience points and a certificate!
In the unlikely event that the in-person programme is completely cancelled because of Covid-19 then students will receive a refund. We have never yet had to cancel a London summer experience, having successfully delivered programmes during the summers of 2020 and 2021, with strict social distancing and excellent feedback. We shall of course adhere to all Covid-related government guidelines in place at the time of the programme and keep student safety as the highest priority.
If you pay via credit because you postponed a previous booking then the credit note will be reissued to you in full.
If you are trying to register and the registration box is not appearing it is likely because of firewall restrictions on your desktop device.
You may wish to try on your mobile device instead. Alternatively, please email email@example.com with details of the programme you want to register for. We will reserve your place immediately and send you a link to pay by card online.