What does an InvestIN bursary cover?
All of our bursaries cover 100% of the programme fee.
This includes hands-on experience in your chosen industry, immersive simulations, fascinating seminars and personalised career coaching. All of which is an excellent way to supercharge your university or job application.
Funding for InvestIN bursaries comes exclusively from us and this academic year we have given over 1000 students full bursaries!
- Only one InvestIN bursary will be granted per student
- Bursary places are limited and allocated on a first-come-first-served basis
Currently, we only offer bursaries for our Live Online Programmes
In order to qualify for an InvestIN bursary you must satisfy one or more of the following criteria:
- You are currently in receipt of a bursary from the government's 16 to 19 bursary fund (or equivalent)
- You currently receive free school meals during secondary education or have done so in the past six years
- You have been in care or taken the role of a carer at home
What if I’m not eligible?
Don’t worry, you can still apply for a bursary.
If you are not eligible but still require financial support, we will consider your circumstances.
How do I apply?
If you are a student or parent of a student, the application process is as follows:
- Your school needs to become an InvestIN Partner School - it’s free. We only consider bursary applications from members of staff at these schools
- Please ask your school or college to send an email to email@example.com including: name of student, name and date of desired programme and bursary requirements met
If you don’t meet them but still believe you should be considered, please contact us with your current circumstances.
If you have any questions about the bursary process, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking for stellar hands-on experience of your dream job?