In honour of World Kindness Day, we invite students aged 12-18 to enter our competition, The Young Photographer Challenge. Students should submit a photograph they have taken of an act of kindness, along with a short caption explaining what's happening. Creativity is highly encouraged!
The winning photograph will receive an in-person place on an InvestIN one-day immersive career experience of their choice! Our shortlisted entries will also be shared across our social media and featured on our blog.
In order to enter this competition simply complete this form where you will be able to upload your entry. If you have any questions or need help submitting your entry then please reach out to us at email@example.com!
What wisdom can you find that is greater than kindness? (Jean-Jacques Rousseau)
Need inspiration? Here’s 5 ways you can be kind this week:
- Be kind to your environment: take your unwanted clothes to the charity shop
- Be kind to your friends: send an appreciative message to your friend to let them know you value them
- Be kind to your community: help a neighbour bring in their shopping
- Be kind to your family: offer to cook dinner (or help out!)
- Be kind to yourself: unplug from technology and get outside
You can also have a look at last years competition here for some inspiration!
The competition is free to enter and for each entry, we shall make a donation to Mind, a mental health charity. The deadline for entries is 2nd December.