The Young Architect Programme
The Young Architect Programme
The Young Architect Weekend gives students aged 15-18 a chance to test-drive life as an architect. Learn from top architects as they guide you through a series of interactive activities: design an avant-garde building, build 3D models, and present your designs to a panel of experts. You will also get expert advice on how to become a successful architect, with guidance on university applications, interviews, work experience, extra-curricular activities and more..
You can attend either in-person in London or live online. Register now to gain an edge over other aspiring architects, and a super-curricular experience to add to your university application.
An Interactive Masterclass:
- Top architects will coach you through a range of interactive activities:
- Receive a brief from your client, create a mood board and align your vision
- Use cutting-edge software to design and model an avant-garde building
- Present your designs to a panel of top architects and get detailed feedback
Expert Career Coaching:
- You will be trained on how to fulfil your ambitions of becoming a top architect
- An action plan on the path to the top, starting now
- Coaching by experts on: A-level/IB choices, university and degree selection, application and interview techniques, extra-curricular activities, work experience and more
An Audience With Top Architects:
- Hear from successful architects and ask them all your burning questions
Q&A panel with experienced architects from a range of specialties
Boost Your Career Potential:
- Attendance demonstrates you’ve gained key skills that universities are looking for, including teamwork, communication and problem-solving
- Complete the online assessment after the programme and receive a personalised certificate to include in your applications
This programme is for students aged 15-18. No prior knowledge or experience is required. The programme involves a mixture of interactive simulations, exercises and Q&A sessions. You can choose to attend the programme either in-person or ‘Live Online’; the content is the same for both.
'Live Online’: £165/student for full day
In-Person: £165/student for one day
There is no application process, and you can secure your place simply by clicking “Register Now”. We operate on a first-come first-served basis and programme places are limited.
University College London (UCL)
11am - 5:30pm (UK time)
As part of your booking, you will receive 12 months’ access to our state-of-the-art tech platform, AmbitionX. Here you will find all of your programme materials and complete post-programme assessments to gain coveted ‘experience points’ to demonstrate your levels of professional development. You will also be able to access any of InvestIN’s Live Online weekend and evening programmes through AmbitionX at no extra cost.
In the unlikely event that the in-person programme is completely cancelled because of Covid-19 then students will receive a refund. We have never yet had to cancel a London summer experience, having successfully delivered programmes during the summers of 2020 and 2021, with strict social distancing and excellent feedback. We shall of course adhere to all Covid-related government guidelines in place at the time of the programme and keep student safety as the highest priority.
If you pay via credit because you postponed a previous booking then the credit note will be reissued to you in full.
If you are trying to register and the registration box is not appearing it is likely because of firewall restrictions on your desktop device.
You may wish to try on your mobile device instead. Alternatively, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the programme you want to register for. We will reserve your place immediately and send you a link to pay by card online.