The Future Lawyer Summer Experience Live Online
The Future Lawyer Summer Experience Live Online
The Future Lawyer Summer Experience ‘Live Online’ is an opportunity for students aged 12-14 to work with top lawyers on some of the most exciting experiences of law that one can imagine: advocating a real-life case, defending innocent suspects, and conducting commercial law negotiations.
The Internship takes place ‘Live Online’ – 5 days of interactive work experience with top lawyers from the comfort of your own home.
Join us for a life-changing experience that will serve as an outstanding differentiator on your CVs and university applications, setting you up for your future as a successful lawyer.
Immersive Experiences in Law:
- Public speaking coaching by top barristers
- Present your arguments in a high-profile legal case
- Defend an innocent suspect by dissecting the prosecution’s case
- Gain practical experience of differing areas of law: corporate, criminal, human rights, and family law
- Daily Q&A sessions with top lawyers
Senior Lawyers From a Variety of Specialties:
- Be coached through these immersive experiences by lawyers from world-renowned firms and chambers specialising in a range of disciplines
- Private networking sessions with these professionals, who can become vital connections for your future careers
Comprehensive Career Coaching:
- Coaching on navigating your career path options and advice on how you can begin your journey towards one of the most desirable jobs in law, starting now: GCSE, A-level/IB, university and degree choices; extra-curricular activities; work experience; application, admissions test, and interview techniques
- Build your personal profile: identify your strengths and weaknesses and receive advice on areas for development
- Attending the Internship demonstrates that you have gained key skills such as teamwork, attention-to-detail, problem-solving, time management, public speaking, and commercial awareness
- Complete the online assessment after the Internship and receive a personalised certificate to include in your UCAS/College applications
This programme is for students aged 12-14. No prior knowledge or experience is required; our professionals will give you all the training you need. There is no application process, and you can secure your place simply by clicking “Register Now”. We operate on a first-come first-served basis so encourage you to register as soon as possible.
The Live Online Internship will take place 14th - 18th August 2021.
Places are highly limited. The only way to guarantee your place is to click 'Register Now' and enter your details.
In select circumstances, we can offer payment by instalments, which requires a 50% deposit. To speak to a Student Experience Manager about your personal circumstances please click here OR email us at email@example.com OR call us on +44 (0) 203 488 5089.
|'Live Online' Internship|
|Immersive legal experience. Participate in a high profile legal case. Gain practical experience of differing areas of law: corporate, criminal, human rights, and family law|
|Public speaking coaching|
|Private networking with top lawyers|
|Coaching on how to get into a top university for law|
14th - 18th August 2021
10.30am - 3:30pm (UK time)
As part of your booking, you will receive 12 months’ access to our state-of-the-art tech platform, AmbitionX. Here you will find all of your programme materials and complete post-programme assessments to gain coveted ‘experience points’ to demonstrate your levels of professional development. You will also be able to access any of InvestIN’s Live Online weekend and evening programmes through AmbitionX at no extra cost. Your AmbitionX membership will be free for one year and after that will be charged at £165/annum; you may cancel any time before renewal.
In the unlikely event that the in-person programme is completely cancelled because of Covid-19 then students will receive a refund. We have never yet had to cancel a London summer experience, having successfully delivered programmes during the summers of 2020 and 2021, with strict social distancing and excellent feedback. We shall of course adhere to all Covid-related government guidelines in place at the time of the programme and keep student safety as the highest priority.
If you pay via credit because you postponed a previous booking then the credit note will be reissued to you in full.
If you are trying to register and the registration box is not appearing it is likely because of firewall restrictions on your desktop device.
You may wish to try on your mobile device instead. Alternatively, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the programme you want to register for. We will reserve your place immediately and send you a link to pay by card online.